My parents planned a trip to Disneyland just after Memorial Day and Lucy and I decided last minute (literally...like the day before) that we wanted to join them! Brandon's been so busy working that we decided it'd be fun to get out of the house for a few days and have the time of our life at Disneyland! So that's exactly what we did.
We braved the 6 hour drive to St. George with just me and Lucy and bless her little heart, she was an angel for me. I was terrified to travel with her by myself because I can't really do anything for her since I'm driving. I made sure she had plenty of snacks and water and of course...Toy Story! Her current favorite.
We left for Disneyland early the next day and made it by 10:00 AM California time. Just in time for the park to open...well it had been open since 9, so almost just in time :) Lucy loved every second of it. She got a kick out of the "choo choo" aka the tram that takes you from the parking lot to the main gates. Yes I dare say it was one of her favorite rides and requested to ride the "choo choo" throughout the remainder of our trip.
We caught a glimpse of Minnie right when we walked in and Lucy was basically mesmerized by her. Just sat and stared at her for a while trying to believe if what she was seeing was real. The REAL minnie mouse!
She is sooo easily amused. She discovered this leaf on the ground while we were in line for Pirates and she played with it and carried it around for the longest time. Who needs souvenirs when you have leaves!
She has the same face I usually have after riding "It's a small world" Wayyyyy too much happiness for one little person to handle. She LOVED it the second time around though. Mainly because she got to ride in the boat again.
DUMBO! This was a close 2nd to her favorite ride behind the tram. haha She did have a minor meltdown after we got off because she wanted to keep riding. Grandpa was a dear and took her on it again. Grandpas rock like that.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment