Friday, May 17, 2013

20 Weeks...Half way!



How far along? 20 Weeks.  Half way!!!  Going so much faster than my pregnancy with Lucy.

Total weight gain/loss? 9 pounds. I may delete this question the further along I get. bahaha

Maternity clothes? I've started wearing some the last few weeks because they are just so much more comfy than my normal clothes.  It's either maternity clothes or I stay in my PJ's all day.  Not gonna lie, some days I do.

Stretch marks? Just the regular ones from last time.  I don't think any new ones have popped up. 

Sleep? LOVE it!  I sleep pretty ok still.  Brandon got me and pregnancy pillow for mothers day and it's my new BFF. 

Best moment last week? We went to our 20 week ultrasound and everything looks great with her!  She's healthy and strong.  Measuring a week small but they weren't concerned and still kept my due date Oct 2nd.  I really want her born in October because we don't have any birthdays that month on either side of our families. Plus October is the start of the best time of year so it would make it even better!

Movement? I've been feeling her move for a few weeks now.  Brandon even has felt her!  She's quite active.   A lot more so than Lucy was.  I love feeling her move and even saw my stomach moving a bit today! Crazy!

Food cravings? Pretty much anything and everything that is unhealthy. LOL.  But currently it's Diet Coke (caffeine free mind you!) with lemons, hamburgers and fries (this one pleases Brandon so much) and any dessert imaginable.  Especially anything mint chocolate.

Food aversions? None.

Gender? Girl!

Labor signs? Nothing so far.  And it better stay that way for a while!!


Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Where it's warming up I'm really getting an ache to go water skiing.  So I am currently missing that way bad.  Too bad I have to wait until next year.

What I am looking forward to: Starting to actually look pregnant instead of just bloated.

Milestones: We made it half way!

0 comments: