Wednesday, June 26, 2013

St. George

We took a trip to St. George for a few days and then went to Lake Powell for a day to soak up some sun!  It was nice to take a vacation for a few days and have some fun.


We took Lucy to the water park in St. George and she wasn't quite sure what to think.  There were a million kids there and I've decided that she gets easily overwhelmed and so she just kind of sat and watched.  But she looked cute as ever!








We went to Lake Powell for the day and Lucy did a marvelous job.  She did so good with having to wear her life jacket and LOVED played on the swim platform of Grandpa's boat.  I didn't get any pictures because I'm lame and was too lazy to get my phone out.  Mainly in fear of it getting wet and ruined.  It was nice to spend the day on the lake even though the wind kicked up and made it too rough to do most anything.  But a bad day at the lake is better than a good day at work...as my dad says.  I agree 100%.  

0 comments: