Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dress up!

I have to say, me and Lucy are pretty good buds.  She's my little shadow and loves to follow me everywhere and wants me to be glued at the hip with her.  Which I love, but sometimes it'd be nice to get things done without her having a death grip on my leg as she tries desperately to get my attention.  


Lately she's been getting into dressing up and LOVES putting my shoes on.  They're about 6 trillion sizes too big and she can barely stand in them, let alone walk, but by golly that doesn't stop her from trying!  She gets so frustrated too that the shoes don't stay on her feet.  Almost like she really thinks that they should fit her. 







She doesn't have any dress up stuff yet, so we've had to be creative.  I made her this crown the other day and you'd think she was convinced it was a real crown. Jewels and all.  She loved it.

She also got some rockin' sun glasses that she has a small obsession with as well.   Every time I put them on her she makes a mad dash for my room to check herself out in the mirror.  She knows she's pretty darn cool wearing those glasses.  She reminds me of a little movie star.

Lucy-loo I just adore you!!!!  I am so glad you are part of our family!!

0 comments: