Saturday, January 5, 2013

Merry Christmas!

SANTA CAME!

Christmas morning actually came a lot quicker than I ever remember it!  Usually it takes forever for me to fall asleep and I wake up a million times but I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow and before I knew it, it was morning!  Lucy must have had some sense about what was going on because she was up a lot earlier than her normal.  Which was good with me because I was so excited!! After Lucy had some milk and woke up for a bit we released her from her room and she knew just what to do and made a b-line straight to the presents!  She immediately say the minnie mouse kitchen and went straight for that and had a blast playing with that. We could have got her just that and she would have been happy.  Well we could have just given her a box and she would have been happy too.

We all got so spoiled and had so much fun opening gifts!  Lucy sure made a haul and loved everything she got.  She was done opening presents after a couple and just wanted to play!  She loved everything and played with all her toys for most of the day.  It was so fun and Christmas is much more fun when you have kids!  I love seeing the magic and joy through their eyes.













Can't wait for next Christmas to come around!!  I have a feeling each one is going to get more and more fun the older Lucy gets.  And I have to brag that she didn't break any of my ornaments this year!!  Not sure if I'll be able to say that next year, but they survived another year!

0 comments: