Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Eve


Oh Christmas!!!!  I can't believe you are gone!  We had a wonderful holiday though.  We invited my parents to come and spend the festivities with us and it did not disappoint   It was so awesome having them here and Lucy was on cloud 9 having people to play with her 24/7.




Christmas Eve started out early for us trying to get a lot of last minute things done like grocery shopping and last minute gifts.  We were all done though by noon so I was quite impressed with ourselves.  It SNOWED all day!! Like not just a little snow, BLIZZARD snow.  It was totally epic.  I wanted a white christmas so bad and mother nature thought she'd wait for the last minute until she granted my wish.  Which is ok because it made Christmas eve feel more special.

My mom and I made a wonderful Christmas eve feast (I really had good intentions to help and did make a few things but I totally give my mom all the credit!!!) and we ate and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. It was soooo good.  Might be one of my favorite parts of christmas, all the food!!!




We ended the evening with the opening of the traditional Christmas pajama's or in Brandon's case, a present of my choice since he doesn't like wearing pj's.

Then we sent Lucy to bed and got started on getting Christmas set up!  We had some last minute wrapping to do and then we set up Lucy's big present which was a Minnie Mouse kitchen!  There may have been a bit of some words said between Brandon and I as we tried to set it up (Brandon broke a piece within the first few seconds of touching! He's lucky though that it wasn't a relevant piece.) We got it done and watched some Christmas shows and it was off to bed.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!


0 comments: