My mom put in to get tickets to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas program and she amazingly enough got 2 tickets! We all know what that means...GIRLS NIGHT OUT! My dad was gracious enough to pass on going (real hard decision for him I'm sure) and decided to go to the Jazz game instead. So I headed down to Salt Lake without my Lucy girl, which I must say I was kind of excited to get an afternoon by myself even though I did miss her. My mom and I got all fancied up and braved the snow and the cold and headed downtown! My dad and brother came to dinner with us at City Creek, which was a complete zoo! Jazz game + Mormon taberncale concert= 6 billion people crammed into city creeks food court for dinner before it all started. It was insane. We had to circle the food court more than once trying to find anywhere to sit. Finally we spotted some people standing up to leave and let's just say a few elbows may have been thrown but my mom got the table!!
After dinner we separated from the boys and my mom and I wandered around for a bit before heading to the concert. I have to admit, the concert was a lot cooler than I thought it would be. The music was amazing, the company even better! And I even tripped and almost tumbled all the way down the stairs of the Conference center right in front of everyone. I gracefully caught myself from tumbling after sliding down a few stairs and tried to act all cool like it was no big deal, but truthfully I wanted to just crawl under the seats and die. My mom got a kick out of it though. That's what I'm there for folks! Entertainment!
After the concert we corralled out of there like cattle and met up with my dad and bro. I then headed home, unbeknown-est to me, into one of the worst snow storms ever. Seriously, scariest car ride home ever. I was going through Sardine Canyon and just praying over and over again that I wouldn't slide off the road. It was so scary and the snow was so thick. Luckily though I must've been one of the few crazy ones to attempt the canyon so there wasn't a whole ton of traffic that I had to worry about. I was saved when a snow plow pulled out in front of me so I just followed him the rest of the way home. I made it and lived to tell the tale. Never again though!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Girl's night out
My mom is cuter than your mom
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment