I have an obsession with Christmas. I love everything about it. The excitement, the music, the feelings, everyone's a little nicer, everyone seems happier, places being packed all the time with crazed shoppers with christmas music playing in the background, celebrating the birth of the savior...everything! All of it! I love it! Can't get enough of it. Sometimes because of this though I don't really enjoy the holidays as much as I should because I'm stressing about it getting over with too fast. So I've been trying to enjoy it day by day and not stress about the fact that it'll all be over with by next week...*tear*
I love my house at christmas time as well. The decorations bring a smile to my face and make my home feel more inviting.
Also I can say I have officially finished my Christmas shopping as well!!! Can't wait for the festivities to start this weekend!




0 comments:
Post a Comment