Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun in the sun!

Lucy and I took a much needed trip down to St. George for a week to spend time with the family.  I loved every second of it!  We had so much fun shopping, hanging out, eating, shopping and more shopping!  Little Lucy was such a trooper and loved tagging along everywhere we went.  We even hit up Vegas one day and she did so great!  Didn't have one melt down the whole 5 hours we were shopping.  She just loved being there hanging out with Grandma and mom.

We took her to the splash pad in St. George and I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure if she would like it or not. Boy was I wrong!  She LOVED it.  I may or may not have been slightly proud watching her running through the water like it was no big deal.  Takes after her mom when it comes to love for swimming!  These are the only pictures I took the whole week we were down there, but I think they're good ones!









 All tuckered out after playing in the water

I LOVE this picture because she NEVER snuggles with me and NEVER sleeps on my shoulder like that.  I was in heaven.

I am so excited to go down again in a few weeks for another week while Brandon is in California for his school competition.  Can't wait to go back!!  Thanks mom and dad for putting up with Lucy and I!!

0 comments: