Friday, July 27, 2012

Dinner time!

I think spaghetti night may just be my favorite meal now.  Lucy LOVES spaghetti.  Loves may even be an understatement.  She already can recognize it just from a quick glance and instantly points at it and starts grunting because she wants some.  She eats it like a champ and gets it everywhere like a champ. If there was an Olympic sport of Spaghetti eating, I'd bet my money on her to win.  Gold winner right here!  Plus cleaning her up is always a challenge too.  I usually just give up and hose her off outside.  Just kidding, who does that?!  In the tub she goes!  Which maybe that's why she likes spaghetti so much because she knows she get's a bath afterwords (she loves baths). I bet she get's that messy on purpose.  See Lucy, you think you can fool us, but we can be smart sometimes!






Fun time had by all!

0 comments: