I read a blog about confessions and thought it was so funny. It got me thinking about things that I have done that I have never told anyone about or if I have it was probably just a select few. Not that these are deep dark secrets or anything, just things that at the time weren't worth admitting!!
-I remember being in a car one morning when I was like 6, probably on my way to school, and one of the girls in the car had a super fabulous dress for one of her barbies and I was so jealous of it and wanted it so bad that when no one was looking I slipped it into my backpack. Yes friends, I stole it. I still remember doing it to this day.
-When I was little I always used to "make fun" of Barney but I would secretly watch it sometimes. One day one of my brothers caught me watching it and I lied and said I had just turned on the TV and that's what station it was on.
-When I lived up north, my brothers were babysitting me one night and they were watching Freddy Cougar on TV and so I probably insisted on watching it too and from then on I was terrifed of Freddy. My bed used to be right by my door and I would jump from my door way to my bed in fear that Freddy was under my bed waiting to snatch me if I got too close.
-Jaws. Oh man. That movie f-r-e-a-k-e-d me out. I am still terrifed of sharks. Yet I have an obsession with watching shark attack shows. Yes it's true. When I first started swim team when I was 8, I used to be terrified that Jaws would come out of the filter holes and eat me. I also was scared of pretty much every surface of water that could potentially have a shark pop out and eat me. Example: Lakes, pools, bathtubs (pathetic) and toilets (even more pathetic)
-Growing up I always had a feeling I would marry one of Kevin's (my twin brother) friends but I never wanted to admit it cause I always thought his friends were weirdo's. Then I grew up and realized boys don't have cooties and what do you know? I indeed married kevin's best friend! And I got the BEST one too.
-I hated being the only girl when I was little so I would always wish that one of my brothers would magically turn into a girl and I always wished that it would be Rex, cause he used to be way mean to me! Sad huh?
-I have little memory of this, but I guess me and Kevin used to torture our cats by dressing them up and sticking them in the air vents. The front door was left open on day and they finally saw their chance for freedom and ran away,
-I remember picking some of my neighbor's flowers one day when I was little and my mom asked me if I picked them for some neighbors yard and I panicked and lied and told her that I found them on the ground.
-Growing up I had a good friend who lived 2 doors down from me and one day we were running crazy through her house and they had a coffee table that had a glass surface and I jumped up on it and the glass cracked!!! We started freaking out and ran downstairs and starting playing video games and we claimed to not know what happened. (lol what a little liar I was!)
-I was the worst at snooping for presents around my birthday and christmas. I usually could find lots of things but after a few years it started not being as cool when nothing was a surprise anymore. So I stopped doing it and to this day I am sooo against knowing what I'm getting and I love getting surprised.
-I also used to snoop to find all the good candy that my mom would hide in her room.
There, I said it! Off my chest now. Those are just a few of the many things I'm sure that I could come up with. Now don't you judge me! We all have confessions, what are some of yours?
Monday, January 25, 2010
Confessions
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hum...remember the time we almost died at Gunlock? I also lost a flipper I borrowed from you guys and felt really guilty about it for a long time... oh and do you remember when we dialed random numbers and prank called people? I think all we ever said was "oh! wrong number!" haha that was funny until we got caught! hum...I could come up with lots actually, but I'm not sure I'm willing to admit all the things I ever did with you
PS I never knew you guys had cats!
Post a Comment