Brandon and I usually have some interesting/funny conversations. I like to document the really funny ones so that I can always look back and have a good laugh if I ever need one.
This following conversation happened between the hubby and me a few nights ago while eating some veggies (impressed? you should be) Brandon picks up a snow pea and says the following:
Brandon: Do you know why I like eating these? It makes me feel like a caveman!
(Me staring blankly)???????????????????
Me: Whatever gets you to eat your veggies sweetie.
And that was the end of the conversation. Brandon seriously cracks me up with some of the things he says and does.

Yeah I can totally see it.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Funny Conversations
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
you two are so cute!
Post a Comment