
Dear Mr. Diet Coke Lime,
My heart breaks as I write this to you, but it must be said. I'm saddened to say that we must end our relationship together. We've had many wonderful thirst quencher fun-filled years, and you were always there for me when I needed you most. Whether it was a bad day, headaches, menstrual cramps, etc you were always there to comfort me and give me solace.
We were always care free together and I never had to worry because you were diet. But then I started reading and hearing many things about how you really aren't that good for me and so I just knew...knew I had to give you up. It's just I find myself having no self control with you and I swear it's not you...it's me. Ok maybe it really is you.
I will miss you though, oh how I will miss you! I would like to hope that maybe one day we can be friends, but for right now, I don't think I'm strong enough for that. You are just too tempting and I am afraid I will lose all self control and give into you. I truly hope you understand. I wish only good things for you in this life. And trust me there are plenty of other people out there for you to charm with your deliciousness. Until we meet again...
Yours truly,
Nicole
Friday, January 8, 2010
Resolution...
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This made me laugh out loud! Good luck giving it up!
how is it I never new about this? Am I truly that unobservant? I must be. Good luck though! If this is a New Years resolution I hope you last longer then me...(mine is to exercise haha! Me?)
that is too funny!! I had to write that letter when I found out baby babs was coming... but don't you worry I'm sure I'll be back at it again in no time!! Let me know how you make it through those cravings!
Post a Comment