Friday, December 4, 2009

GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we have made it back from our most amazing Germany trip. I can't even explain how much I loved every little thing about our trip. Germany is so amazing and I am in love with it. We were so upset when it was time to come home, but I guess all amazing vacations must come to an end. I even tried to lose our passports a couple of times just to insure that we could stay longer :) I am so sad to be home and I already miss that place terribly. I think I was meant to live there, or so I keep telling Brandon. Sure I don't know the language and don't have any idea how to get places and could get lost every 10 seconds, but I was so meant to be there. I think anyways. I'm glad that Brandon has been able to keep up with his German and was able to translate and talk to people just fine with no problems. I've spent a good few hours trying to get all my posts just right, so just to warn you there is like 4 new posts after this, so keep scrolling!!!! I decided that would be best than to make it into one massive post. We took tons of pictures and created many wonderful memories that we'll cherish for a long time. I count the days when we can go back again...probably not for a long long time though. But I can wait. I don't know if this will post in order, but enjoy!!!!!

1 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Yeah... that definately was worth missing Thanksgiving with the fam for :) I'm UBER jealous, but it looked like you had so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go!