Friday, August 23, 2013

Early Anniversary

Since I'll either be VERY much pregnant or just had a newborn during our Anniversary this year, Brandon and I decided to celebrate it early and spend the night at the Anniversary Inn here in Logan.  It was our first night away together from Lucy!  I actually did really well and I didn't cry or anything!  I may have even skipped out the door knowing that I get a peaceful night of quiet and alone time with my man.

We stayed in the "Las Vegas" themed room and it was freaking awesome.  I loved it so much!  We had sooooo much fun being together and lived it up in "Vegas!"  We also got all dressed up and went to Elements for dinner, which is probably as fancy as you can get in Logan, and can I just say how much I LOOOOVVVEEE  quiet dinners now???  I get to enjoy my HOT food in peace without having to share or fight with Lucy the whole time.  But I sure love that girl!



 The shower was ginormous!!!


 Isn't this the coolest bed ever?!!  
I wish I got a better shot of the jacuzzi tub.  It was huge!

Happy *almost* 6 years to us!!!

0 comments: