Friday, August 23, 2013

34 weeks

I have been HORRIBLE at posting stuff about this pregnancy.  But as you can see from the trillion new posts, we have had quite the busy summer!!!  Baby girl #2 is almost here!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by compared to Lucy's.  But I didn't have a toddler to chase around all day long with her.  This has also been a harder pregnancy I think than Lucy's as well.  I started getting a lot more uncomfortable earlier than I did with her.  My back hurts all the time and sleeping hasn't been the best.  I also feel really bad because it is getting harder to get down on the floor and actually play with Lucy and do all the other fun things we used to do beacuse the belly is just getting too big!   Even snuggling with Lucy has become a challenge.

All in all though I really shouldn't be complaining because she is growing great and we are now down to 6 weeks until she arrives!  I can't believe I am going to have 2 kids.  What a grown up I've turned in to!!!

Here's a quick shot I took of the ole belly in the dressing room at Kohls the other day.  Best place to get pregnancy shots sometimes!!! In dressing rooms...not Kohls.

Thar she blows!

We are almost down to weekly appointments! ahhh!!!  So excited!  I just can't wait to see what she looks like and her little personality and how much my heart will melt when she grabs my finger with her wee lil' hand.  Awwww, I love me some babies!!

0 comments: