Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just keep swimming!



It is FINALLY warming up here in Logan. FINALLY.  We've been breaking out our shorts and summer clothes and Lucy has been obsessed with going "owside".  Her latest obsession has been playing in her little pool we have for her.  She could stay in that thing all day if I let her.  












As much as she loves being in the buff, I decided next time we'll definitely put a swim suit on her.  Especially since the neighbors thought we were great parents I'm sure for letting her run around crazy with nothing but a diaper on.  Hey, she had sun block on so that's at least a start!!!

You thought you we were done with the post, but we're not!  Now i'll post pretty much the exact same pictures but this time we weren't lazy and actually put her swim suit on.  And I must say she looks purely delicious in it.  I could eat her up.
  


Can't wait for all the fun summer activities this year!!!  And on a side note, we finally have A/C in our house!!!!!  Can I get a freaking hallelujah???  I am NOT going to melt this summer being pregnant!! Hooray for that.

0 comments: