Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin carving time

We had our annual pumpkin carving afternoon the day before Halloween.  Lucy was being a sleepy head that afternoon and was napping for eternity it seemed, so Brandon and I just decided to start carving pumpkins without her.  Which in the long run ended up working out great because once she woke up she wasn't in the mood to play or really anything except be held and snuggled. So that delayed me for a bit (which I'm fine with because Lucy snuggles are the best thing ever!) Brandon got his pumpkin carved and Lucy's all carved and then I decided maybe it was time for some Mickey Mouse for Lucy so I could finish my pumpkin.  Mickey works every time. Like a charm.







 Super stoked that she gets to watch Mickey!

 My pumpkin is on top and Lucy's is on the bottom. All I can think of when I see my pumpkin is "jazz hands!!!" It's supposed to be a scared face though...
This is Brandon's. He was super proud of his. It's Shaun from "Shaun of the Dead." A favorite of Brandon's. And I must say he had me watch it and I laughed really hard through most of the show.  It's a goody.

0 comments: