Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was great this year.  Lucy wasn't just a wee little baby like she was last year (enter hysterical sob by yours truly) and we were able to do a little bit more with her.  Which included trick or treating!  I didn't take her last year because I decided people probably would figure out pretty quick that I was just getting the candy for me and not my 2 month old.  This is probably our only year too that we get to eat all her candy.  Except for the suckers, Lucy is a big fan of those.

We headed to the mall to take her trick or treating (note: I am NOT a fan of all this "trunk or treating" stuff they have going on, I'm old school and it's not trick or treating unless you are running rampant throughout the neighborhood always looking for that one house the "supposedly" was giving out the regular sized candy bars. Never ever found the house but always heard rumors about it.)
Anyways.
We decided that since Lucy is obsessed with walking now that it would take us an eternity to take her around just our street to get candy so we swallowed our pride and opted for the mall.  But next year man, we are hitting the town!

Lucy was the MOST adorable Minnie Mouse ever.  I even think she knew it too.  She normally hates wearing head bands and rips them off immediately but she must have known that this head band completed her Minnie Mouse look because she didn't touch it the whole time.  Which gave me a glimmer of hope that she would wear head bands again, but the next day that all blew up in my face.  I'm pretty sure she was the cutest kid there too.  EVERYONE commented on how adorable she was.  And believe you me, I paid attention to see if everyone else commented on every other kid and they didn't.  So I know that she was the cutest.  I'm a freak, I know.  I'm proud though.

See what I mean?  A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E













I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!!  Bring on Thanksgiving!!!  mmmmm...turkey.

0 comments: