Saturday, October 20, 2012

Annual Corn Maze Extravaganza

Ya know, corn mazes, I kind of have a love hate relationship with them.  The idea of it sounds so fun yet when I actually get there and pay $10 to walk around in circles for 2 hours all while getting dirty and whacked in the face every other step by untrimmed corn strands, I always end up second questioning why I do it.  Yet as I step out of that corn maze after having found my way out and getting a huge applause from every one around me and people asking me for my autograph, I find myself thinking "man I can't wait to do this again next year!"  Plus this year I did it with a can't-quite-walk-perfect-yet-but-always-wants-to-walk-so-she-freaks-out-if-not-walking baby so I should have gotten like a medal or something, considering it took probably twice as long as it should have and the fact that she wanted to stop and examine every.little.leaf on the ground. But man I love that girl!


 Lucy's favorite is when I make her take pictures with the sun directly in her face










 Showing me a treasure she found






She was our fearless leader and led us out safely!



0 comments: