Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby update

So we have an official due date now...August 27th! 2 days before school starts. Yeah. Good timing us. NOT! My due date was a week sooner on the 20th but for some reason I'll never understand, the doctor set me back a week and made me hate him just a little bit. I only hope that he induces me early so that Brandon can actually see our child before being engulfed with school again. And then he decided he was going to make me wait another 5 weeks until we find out if it is a boy or a girl. I am so impatient about this and want to know now! Temper tantrum thrown? Maybe. haha. Oh well, it'll get here some day. April 11th we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. Can't wait! We heard the heart beat for the first time today and it was crazy! Beating at a whopping 151 beats per minute. It was a lot faster than I expected and still so crazy that there really is something inside me.
We have seriously no clue on what we're having. I have had no mother's instinct or dreams or hunches or anything. I can honestly say though that we really don't care either way, blue or pink, we'll be ecstatic! And I must warn you, our kid will be so cute you may just barf. Or throw the computer screen across the room because you can't even handle the cuteness that you are beholding. Just you wait.

1 comments:

Megan Young said...

I'm so excited for you!!!