Now it's time to announce the most exciting thing about last year!! Brandon and I got an early Christmas present when we found out we're having a baby!!!
Yes! Yes! YES! We are beyond thrilled. We are so grateful for this little bean and for the opportunity to be parents. I only pray we do a good job! Come August, be prepared to meet the cutest little baby that has ever graced this earth!
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your mom told me a little bit ago how exciting..You will make a wonderful mom! I know your mom is beyond thrilled and eagerly excited to spoil that little baby rotten!
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congratulations Again! and AGAin! and AGAIN!!!!
That is so exciting!! Congrats! Enjoy the time with your husband all by your self! Pretty soon you'll have a little one there. One the baby comes, the times of being just the two of you are gone. A baby is the greatest blessing though, but that is a whole different chapter. Enjoy the one you are in before the other one starts!
BABY! Holy crap! Awesome! Also, I'm glad you got a job you love!
I am So SO SO SO SO happy for you! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! What is your due date? I am so super excited for you guys.
Post a Comment