Yes it is. Lame for sure. I have totally slacked with blogging and to think that I get all puffy and irritated when other people don't update?!! Nice Nicole, real nice. Ok folks, here it is, my update finally. P.S. Do you like our sunsets here in Logan?? Not too shabby.
Brandon and I have had a very fun summer so far full of anything and everything! It's been an adventure adjusting to our new home and so far we love it (and we love the weather too...sucks to be you St. George!) I have not missed the 115 weather at all. I'm already starting to think that 90 degrees is too hot. But I'm sure all you St. George peeps can make fun of me when I'm snowed in up here for the billionth time. At least for now it feels good to be able to point my finger, throw my head back and laugh. hahaha!
Since I last updated we've done a lot of things...sadly only a few of those events were documented with pictures, so it looks like that's what I'm going to talk about.
First off...the D.I. up here freaking rocks. Way cooler/better/smells less funny then the one in St. George. We have visited it many times just to wander and see what treasures we could find. We ended up finding this little beauty for $5...
Can I get a holla for homemade ice cream machine?! Greatest. invention. ever.
Mmmm....raspberry ice cream. Superb!
Next we have discovered that we live in the coolest area of Logan. We've got the fairgrounds right behind us as well as a Zoo (that only cost $1 to get in) a bajillion parks, a water park, and a pond full of endless amounts of ducks that we have thoroughly enjoyed feeding them all of the heels of our bread.
Don't you just want to dive right into that pond?!! Yum!
This little guy get's all up in your business and isn't afraid to snatch that bread right out of your hand once you weren't looking. I try and be brave and let him eat out of my hand, but I'm still convinced it can bite my finger off, so I just usually set the bread piece on my knee and let him nibble it off that, figured he can't do much damage there. Mr. brave Brandon though just let's the ducks nibble on his fingers and could care less. That kid, he's crazy.
Don't let this picture fool you, I may be trying to look brave for the camera, but you can totally see the fear in my face...such a forced smile. Seriously, that bird had it in for me.
Here ducky, ducky, ducky...
We also went camping too a few weeks back. I didn't take a whole ton of pictures because I left the camera in the car and didn't want to have to walk the 20 feet to get it out. But I did pull it out the next morning and snapped a few pictures.
And I'm proud to say that I did not get eaten by a bear. (they totally freak me out) Though Brandon did think it would have been funny to pretend to be a bear and sneak up and scare me, but when he realized I would've wet myself and cried and probably punched him...he decided not to. Good choice my love. Good choice.
And that's all I have to say about that. Oh, and it won't be another month and a half without a post....hopefully. Toodles.



3 comments:
I'm pretty lame too, I think moving does that to you. good job for at least getting it done! (your blog) that's still in the far dusty corners of my mind right now. :) PS I've been to that DI and your right, it does rock! I might have found my own treasure or too there!
Nicole, so glad for your latest post! I like to see what you are up to and I have been quite disappointed lately! Wink,Wink. Looks like you guys are having fun! Hope to see you guys soon!
Ps. How do you block your pictures? I don't want creeps out there copying our pictures! :)
Post a Comment