Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need a laugh?




So.....I think I'm going to start doing new posts entitled "Why wives shouldn't mess with their husbands stuff."

So here it is, Volume 1:

I walked into Brandon's man-cave and sat down at the computer next to him. On the desk next to me there was the lid of Brandon's submarine thing and it just so conveniently happens to look like a bell-hop hat, so what do I do? I place it on my head and in a funny voice ask Brandon, "Do you have any bags I can take for you today sir?" And Brandon turns and laughs at me and says "You do realize that the bottom of that is totally smeared with grease?" So I look at him bug-eyed and remove the "hat" only to discover this:


There you have it folks, don't mess with your husbands stuff!!!


Disclosure: I would also like to point out that I had JUST got done with doing my hair for the day too...ugh!!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

LOL! Nicole you crack me up! That is totally something I see myself doing! Good memories!

whipples said...

HI NICOLE!!! you totally made me Laugh out loud!

Aleisha said...

How. Did. I. MISS. THIS!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA That is seriously the funniest thing ever!