Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Happy Birthday

Wow. Long time no update. Today is my birthday, and my brothers birthday, and my other brothers birthday. That's 3 out of 4 kids with the same birthday people!! It's pretty much like a 2nd Christmas. I finally am an adult at the ripe age of 18!!! Just kidding, 24...but I swear it's the same age! I don't feel 24, that means next year I'm going to be half way to 50. I may just cry.

Today has been just wonderful though. It started out with sleeping in because I was able to get the day off of work. Brandon had finals until 2:30, so I spent most of my morning just relaxing, playing a little bit a Lego Indiana Jones of the xbox. That game is freaking addicting. I seriously start to get all shaky and sweaty after so long of not playing it almost to the point where I may punch someone in the face if I don't get a fix. Poor Brandon, I got him the Xbox for a graduation present and I think he's only played it once. But in my defense, all he's being doing for the last 2 weeks is studying. So don't you judge me!

Anyways.

I also went to lunch with one of my friends and then afterwords we went to the lake with the family and froze to death in the 55 degree water. I totally wussed out after just a few drops landed on me and I about lost my voice from screaming. But It was fun to watch the boys try and tough it out and actually get in. A bad day at the lake though is still better than a good day at work!

Brandon spoiled me rotten and got me flowers and a cute mini laptop for when we go to Logan since he'll basically be taking over the computers 24/7. I was super excited about it. I'm using it right now in fact!

Here's some pictures of the excitement of today.

Me with my new laptop:






This next picture is blog-worthy. This was taken after Brandon told me to make a "sexy" face. And apparently he thought it'd be funny to take it whilest I was contemplating what sexy face to make, either that or I really really need a better sexy face!!!



My pretty flowers and awesome ice cream cake!!

I love me some ice cream cake! And I love flip-flops and so this cake was just perfect!



Well 24, I sure hope you treat me good!!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Yay!! You're alive! It's been so long! I hope you had a great birthday!

Aleisha said...

Yeah happy birthday!!!

You know I don't think I ever asked you how was that growing up? Not only sharing your birthday with your twin but another brother too!

(Did you know Mark and Alaina share a birthday?)

I sent you an email like late last night, I hope you got it. our Internet died, but amazing me fixed it. (okay okay, I guess some credit goes to the guy at timewarnercable, but only a small amount, mostly it was me, all me.)

Megan Young said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great one!