We managed to make it up to our new home in Logan last week and have finally got everything settled so I figured it was now time for an update. After an adventure of trying to get up here that involved 2 blown tires, about a 2 hour delay in Cedar City to get new tires for the trailer, and me about popping a blood vessel in my head from stress. We made it finally at like 10 PM and unloaded in the pouring rain (of course it was raining, everything else bad happened, why not rain??) The first few days were kind of weird and awkward here but once we got the house all set up and organized it felt like our home. So far we love it here and have been having a blast exploring and going on bike rides all over and just enjoying time being together before school and work all begins (no I haven't found a job yet, but I'm looking hard, pray I find one soon!!) Here are some pictures of our home. It's 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, but I didn't take any pictures of the "man-cave" as I like to call it, because it's a mess full of cords and computer parts. And there's no picture of our guest bathroom either because it's kind of small and awkward to get a picture of.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Look at you! I am impressed that you have wasted no time in making your cute little place a home. Very cute Coley! Sounds like you guys are adapting well and having fun! Wish Brandon luck with school from us! Good luck in the job hunting adventure. I am sure you find something fun! We will have to have you guys down soon for Sunday dinner! We would love to see you guys and spend time with you!
Looks like a cute home! Glad you made it there safely--if not under the best of circumstances! Good luck up there and I'll pray for you to get a job!
Coley, it looks great! You have done a wonderful job fixing up the place. Dad loves it too. He want to know what you did with the tread mill. I miss you! I had to go shopping by myself today:(
Oh your house is sooo cute! Good luck with the job hunting, and enjoy the nice weather before it turns frigid! :)
Wow! So cute! And I am impressed with how fast you got it all set up! Seriously, do you want to come visit me and help me figure out how to make my apartment cute like that? (It seriously needs help). Good luck job hunting! And hey enjoy the time before it starts (the job I mean). (PS There's this great place I know of that you and Brandon would love called the "floom" (think hydroslide) I'll have to tell you about it.)
Post a Comment