Brandon got his letter of acceptance to Utah State University for their Computer Science Program!! So it looks like we'll be packing up our belongings and heading up to Logan sometime this summer. I'm fairly excited. I get my moments of panic where I stress about where we are going to live and if I can find a good job and if I'll like it up there and if I'll be able to ever buy clothes again because my mom wont be there to give me her opinion!!!! (hey it's a big stress ok!?) Yet I'm excited to experience life outside of St. George and out of my comfort zone. I'm not looking forward to the snow. Ugh the snow. People, I don't even have snow boots!! I told Brandon I'll just hibernate all winter long and not go anywhere. I am looking forward to the summers though!! Oh what will it be like to have a summer where I don't start sweating uncontrollable the second I walk outside? So, Logan, here's to hoping you treat us good!!




3 comments:
Congratulations to you both! I was so worried about the snow, too, but it's not so bad. I'm sure you two will have great experiences there! I'll miss you!
Dude I am so STOKED! You need to find a place to live that's close to me so when we're hibernating next winter we can take field trips to each other's apartments and not have to go too far in the FREEZING cold!
Oh how exciting!!!!!
I'm so happy for you! Isn't it a comfort to know for sure where your life is headed? (at least for the present?)
As for the snow... you'll live. I moved to Rexburg without a coat or snowboots or a hat or gloves or... okay everything. I hate to tell you, but the first winter is the worst, after that your acclimated and it doesn't feel as bad.
Tell Brandon CONGRATS for me!
Post a Comment