Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pictures

Brandon and I finally got some new pictures taken of us and it only took us 2 years to get new ones..haha. My talented friend Lindsay took these fabulous pictures of us and I am so stoked about them. There were so many awesome ones I just couldn't decide so I picked like a million to post. Thanks a ton again Lindsay! You're awesome!












8 comments:

Megan Young said...

Love them! Very cute!

Christy said...

So cute!

Ashlee said...

Sis you are so totally photogenic! Love, love the pictures! I also L-O-v-e the pink shoes! Woot Woot!

Anonymous said...

Your so welcome! I'm glad we could do them before you left for the deutchland.

Kyler and Hillary said...

you are gorgeous! Nicole, I LOVE your red hair. is that your natural??? it looks so real. These pictures really are fantastic of the two of you :)

justinandash said...

I found your blog on the sidebar of someone else's, yeah, so pretty much that makes me sound like a blog stalker... Your pictures are beautiful! It's so fun to have engagement pictures taken all over again without having to plan a wedding!

Natalie and Ryan said...

these are so stinkin cute! And I have to say that I just LOVE your pink shoes :)

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Darling pictures! You two are soo cute!