This year for Halloween was pretty uneventful. Brandon had a computer programming competition up north the day of Halloween so he was gone pretty much all day. Yeah, kinda sad. I may or may not have been a little upset with him about that one :) Since he was gonna be gone we carved pumpkins a little early this year and had fun doing that. Here is the result of the finished products! Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Note: Of course Brandon carves Mario for his pumpkin. It was between that or a pattern he found of computer code, and I put my foot down about that one. So Mario it was! Which is ok, cause let's admit, Mario freakin rocks. I tried to find a Princess Peach one but was not successful, so I found another pattern that was just too happy of a face to pass up. Happy Halloween!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
*Happy Halloween*
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment