Monday, October 26, 2009

Einen Monat til Deutschland!

I would like you all (or the 3 of you that actually read my blog) to turn your attention to the right side of my blog. The little countdown til germany now is in weeks and days instead of months! That's right my friends, we are now less than a month away from our fabulous trip and I. Can't. Wait.!!!! I have been looking forward to this trip so much and I can't believe that it's almost here! Especially since we bought the tickets clear back in January! I remember getting them thinking that it would never get here cause it was still like a year away! Brandon has been studying up on his German and has attempted to teach me some too. Mainly the important phrases like "Wo ist die toilette?" (where is the bathroom) haha ALWAYS have to know that one! So far our plans are to hit up Berlin, Frankfurt, Bohn, & Paris!!! We even came to the realization that there is a Disneyland in Paris so we are going to spend a day there at the happiest place on earth! I'm excited to experience Disneyland in a whole new country. Should be interesting. 4 weeks and 1 day!