Monday, September 28, 2009

Anni'vegas'ary

Since our Anniversary landed on a Monday, we decided to celebrate it a little early and spent last weekend in the one and only Las Vegas!! Now, my Brandon had never done the whole Vegas thing..as far as walking the strip and seeing all the random things that Vegas has to offer. So I took it upon myself to make sure that he saw everything that needed to be seen. Which basically means since we are poor, we just went and did all the free things that we could do. We got a nice hotel about a block away from the strip thanks to good ole Priceline. We were walking distance from pretty much everything so it made it nice. We went to Caesars palace and got lost a lot (has that place always been that big and always looked the same around every corner??) I took him to see the Bellagio fountains, we watched those like 3 times, it still amazes me everytime. We went to the M&M factory and I was officially in heaven. But my favorite part of the trip was when we went to "the secret garden" at the Mirage. It basically was kind of a animal retreat place. They had llama's, white lions, white tigers, and most importantly DOLPINHS!!! And anyone who knows me knows that I adore dolphins, so that made the trip worth it right there. It took everything in my man-power not to "accidentally slip" and fall into the water and emerge riding on the back of a dolphin while flipping through the air and high fiving each other after becoming new BFF's. Yeah, seriously considered it. I really think the words "hold me back" came out of my mouth a few times as I got close to the water. Ask Brandon, he'll agree.

Anyways....Vegas was a much needed and much enjoyed trip and I was so happy that we got to celebrate our Anniversary together, maybe it wasn't in the most romantic or modest cities (I seriously felt out of place cause I wasn't dressed as a slut and wasn't holding alcohol in one hand and a cigarette in the other) but it was a fun time and I enjoyed every minute of it.



















"Yay I'm a Llama again!...wait.."

2 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

yay!! VEGAS BABY!!!! That is so fun and exciting! I'm glad your anniversary was amazing!!

Nick/Syd said...

Happy Anniversary! The BIG 2! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Congrats!