Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break

We headed down to glorious St. George for spring break this year.  We were sick and tired of the cold and snow so we high tailed it outta here!  We survived the trip down which is getting more and more challenging the older and more energetic Lucy gets. But we made it all in one piece and sane.  Which is saying a lot.

St. George did not disappoint. The weather was absolutely beautiful. I'm talking high 70's, low 80's. When we left Logan it was like in the 30's. What a difference.  Lucy found an absolute love for being outside.  I'm pretty sure she spent most of the time playing outside.  She had a rough first few days of being sick and we took her to the doctor to find out the poor thing had an ear infection! Her first one ever.  Poor little lamb.  She was so miserable for the first few days but once we got her some medication she bounced right back and loved life again.

St. George trips are far and in between and always go way too fast.  I miss that place...well more like I miss our families.  It's hard living up here with no family!

Here's some pictures from our trip! Enjoy!

We bit off the candy shell of a peanut m&m for her to try and I don't think she was too sure about it:



Playing outside!!!



















0 comments: