Saturday, June 9, 2012

9 months old!

Lucy-loo hit her 9 month mark!!!  She's officially been with us as long as I was pregnant with her.  Kind of a crazy thought.  The 9 months I was pregnant with her sure didn't go as fast as these past 9 months went.  She went to the doctor and is 16 lbs (13% percentile) and 28 1/4 inches long (75% percentile).  That girl is still just skinny and tall!  She even lucked out and didn't have to get any shots this time since we were all caught up!  Here are some fun facts about her that I'm sure no one really cares about except me :)

*She finally got her first tooth!!!  It came in on the bottom followed by her second bottom tooth a few days later.  For all the horror stories I've heard about teething, she seems to be taking it like a champ.

*Still refuses to crawl.  BUT I think she is kind of getting there.  She can crawl backwards and rolls all over the place to get to where she needs.  She finally doesn't hate being on her stomach so I'm thinking crawling won't be too far off.

*Likes to pull herself up on whatever she can.

*Can say "Mama" "Dada" "Bob" (Grandpa Bob) "LaLa" (Grandma Laurie) and other random stuff that probably isn't really anything.

*Likes to pull herself up on things.

*LOVES food.  Eats pretty much whatever we give her.  Except eggs, she did not like those!

*Can click her tongue.

*Shakes her head "No".

*Still rolls her tongue when she get's really upset or just whenever sometimes.

*Has the most contagious smile ever.

*Is SUPER ticklish.  Much to Brandon's delight...and mine, it gives him someone else to tickle instead of me!!!

*Still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

*Sleeps through the night (Can I get a hallelujah?!!!)

*Loves to look in the mirror at herself and at pictures of herself.

That's probably good enough for now.  And now for the main attraction!  Pictures!!!












To end, here is a cute video of how super duper excited she gets about watching Mickey Mouse.



0 comments: