We're gonna start off here with some over the top adorable pictures of none other than Miss Lucy! Shocking I know, I NEVER post about her. She was being especially scrumptious the other day over some toy pearls that she loves sucking on and wearing and holding and whatever else she can do with them. Plus I threw in a shot of what meal time is like afterwords. Seriously folks, it's like a war zone. Don't let them big blue eyes fool you. Nothing like fighting with an 8 month old over who gets to hold the spoon. I usually win though.
NEXT!
Lucy's new favorite things right now are those little dissolve-able puff puff things. When we first introduced them to her it was actually quite comical. Wasn't quite sure what to do with something like that in her mouth.
This video right here just might be my favorite of all time. This totally shows Lucy's personality. She's gonna eat them the way she wants to eat them:
We took a little trip to the "Zoo" here in Logan. If any of you have been to this zoo, you know what the " " are for.
Lucy seemed to enjoy it. I think she much rather enjoyed looking at the rocks or a random leaf on the ground instead actually at the animals, but hey, whatever makes her happy.
Note in the above pictures of her looking elsewhere than at the animals.
And I was quite proud of this first time moment right here. Lucy's 1st ponytail!!
Don't you judge her baldness. It's slowly coming in...in patches.
I don't think I ever posted about Easter, so here it is. The Easter bunny did indeed make it to our house and got Lucy all sorts of fun stuff!! She got a new dress, toys, and a new Curious George book. And candy too, but lucky for us, she can't eat it yet so we got to! hahaha. Oh the perks of parenthood. Like stealing candy from a baby.
This might just be my favorite attempt at a family picture. This is what happens when we accidentally set the timer on the camera for 3 seconds instead of 10.
Perfection:
Here we go, that's a little better. Had to get the full shot of Lucy's cute dress:
Until next time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment