Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Everyone gets twitterpated in the springtime"

Couldn't really think of a title for this random post, so this is what you get. A quote from "Bambi". Hey could be worse.

It's starting to warm up here which I am loving. We aren't cooped up in the house all day now, we can go on walks and play outside and actually go get the mail without 15 minutes of winterizing preparations. I am also loving all the cute summer stuff that Lucy can wear. Did you know little baby shorts are just about the cutest things ever?? Oh and little baby jelly shoes?!! Makes me want to freak right then and there. And don't deny it, it makes you want to too. I got these little neon pink striped shorts for Lucy and I may have a small obsession with how she looks in them. Reminds me of a wee lil' neon pirate.

Here's a little gem of a video I captured of Lucy babbling. This is a new trait she's picked up and may just be the cutest thing ever. You get the point after the first 15 seconds, but for all you TLF!(True Lucy Fans!) you're in for a real treat cuz there is 54 seconds of this cuteness. P.S. I just sat here for about 20 minutes waiting for the video to load, when I realized I actually forgot to click on a video to load...lame!



What? You mean your baby doesn't drink 64 oz of water a day?? She's thirsty okay! Don't you judge her!

I'm posting this picture because I was so proud of myself that day. I was dressed and ready for the day by 10 AM. 10 AM people! That hasn't happened like, ever, in the last 7 months.

Lucy girl in her cute Sunday best!
Brandon says this better be the only time she shows some leg for the camera!

Well I really should be doing the dishes right now instead of blogging, so I better finish up and get to the pile of dirty dishes that is taunting me. Happy Spring!

0 comments: