Is everyone as obsessed with their kids as much as I am?? Seriously, I can't get enough of her. I don't really have anything profound to say in this post, I just had a ton of cute pictures of Lucy that I wanted to share. Plus I know that is all anyone cares about anyways :). I think she is starting to recognize the camera too because she is getting really good at smiling whenever I whip it out. With as often as I whip out the camera, I wouldn't be surprised if she constantly sees flashing dots whenever she closes her eyes. Poor thing. But that's what she gets for being so stinkin' cute!

Well that's going to be all for now since it takes blogger like 20 minutes just to upload 3 pictures. Stupid blogger.
Hope you enjoyed! This is especially for Lucy's Grandma's!



0 comments:
Post a Comment