Brandon's birthday was yesterday and boy did we have a fun time celebrating it! We actually celebrated it on Monday since he had the day off of school and work. We went and got doughnuts for breakfast, played some Wii, ate our weight at Pizza Pie Cafe, went to the park so Brandon could fly his remote Helicopter and ended the evening with Apple pie and ice cream. Lucy was such a trooper for the whole day and was just as happy as could be. Sure love that girl!
The birthday boy with his favorite little girl ever!
Lucy turned 6 months old last sunday!!! Can you believe it?!! I sure can't. I wish the time would stop moving so fast. I already feel like she's gonna be a teenager before I know it and I won't be the coolest thing to her anymore.
She went to the doctor and here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 11 oz - 10%
Height: 26.25 Inches - 69%
So as you can tell, she's just a skinny little thing that is really tall. I was a bit concerned about her weight being so low but the doctor said as long as she is eating well she should be fine. And that girl loves to eat so we're good. The poor thing also has a clogged tear duct in her right eye and has been for over a month now. The doctor gave me some drops for it and if that doesn't help we need to take her to an eye doctor to see if they need to go in and open the duct. I have no idea how that whole procedure works but I do know I'll be a crying mess if she has to go through that. It doesn't sound like fun. So let's hope these drops work!
Some facts about Lucy at 6 months:
*She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse already. She kicks and squeals whenever I turn it on. She especially loves the "Hot Dog Song" they sing at the end.
*She hates being left alone and will freak if she thinks you are leaving the room.
*Can sit up really well.
*Still hates being on her tummy.
*Loves getting out of the house. Whenever we run errands she just sits and observes and doesn't make a peep. Just glad to be out.
*She loves taking a bath. Especially now that her Grandma Frisbey got her some Disney Princess toys to play with in the tub.
*She still doesn't giggle much. She just mainly smiles and squeals. Sometimes we can get some giggles out of her but not very often.
*She puts everything and anything in her mouth.
*She rolls her tongue when she's really upset and crying. It makes it pretty hard to feel bad for her because it's funny.
*She has the sweetest smile ever.
*Has started eating solids and does so like a champ.
I'd say that's enough for now. Now for what you've all been waiting for....more pictures!!!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
A Birthday & 6 months
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
When did you pierce her ears and how did I never notice that before? She is getting SO big! I love how you always have cute bows in her hair. I feel like I was a slacker mom (still am) in the cute accessory department. Tell Brandon Happy birthday! You guys make such a cute family!
Post a Comment