Friday, September 9, 2011

3 weeks old

My sweet little girl is 3 weeks old today! And this is how she feels about it! Classic.
I can't believe it. Not sure how I feel about that actually. She's so close to being a month old and I can't believe how fast it went by. I just always want her to be little and not grow up. Lucy has brought so much joy into our lives. And also has changed our lives completely. It is all about her now and everything revolves around Lucy time. I just love her so much and I can't imagine her not being in our family. And let's not even talk about what she's done to Brandon. Oh wow that man is smitten with her. And I love it. He has so much patience with her and me for that matter :) He's so good at letting me sleep and taking her when she just doesn't want to sleep. He has tummy time with her and plays with her. She adores him.

Lucy amazes me every day. I can't believe how strong she is. She can basically hold her head up already and has been able to since she was like 5 days old. I may or may not have cried because I thought she was growing up too fast. I went in her bedroom the other morning to feed her and she had some how Harry Houdini'd herself out of her blanket completely and had scooted to the other end of her crib?!! What the?!!! I was so confused how she could have done that, but she did. Unless Brandon snuck in there and did that just to confuse me, I wouldn't put it past him.

Here are some pictures of our little beauty!

See what I mean about holding her head up? Yeah pretty sure she's the most brilliant baby ever.
Love that smile! Sure it may be gas but I pretend like it's because she thinks I'm funny. And don't you worry, I spend lot's of my time dancing and making funny faces trying to get this girl to smile.


B-e-a-utiful

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

Yeah more pictures! She's such a doll Nicole. I love the first picture! I don't know how you lucked out and actually caught that on camera, I'm never that lucky. I'm so glad you all seem to be adjusting well. Isn't it so cute how babies can just melt their daddies?