Monday, July 4, 2011

Starting to get ready!

Well we made it to July! Which means I can now say that our sweet little girl is due NEXT month!!!! Hooray! I can't believe it's getting so close. Those first few months of pregnancy it seemed like we'd never make it to this far, it was just gonna drag forever, but alas we made it and are growing more and more excited!

I am still feeling GREAT! I keep waiting for this pregnancy to start getting the best of me and make me hate being pregnant, but I can honestly say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I still don't feel huge yet and I still can breathe and am comfortable, so I figure each day I still feel great is a day less that I'll be miserable when that time does come. She is moving like a champ and loves kicking and squirming and who knows what else. Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is she is doing in there. Partying up a storm is the only thing I can come up with.

My mom and sister in law Misty threw my first baby shower for me when we went down to St. George last month. It was super fun and we got a lot of great stuff for her! I officially decided that baby showers are so fun! I don't think I've ever "oooh"ed and "awwww"ed so much in my life. I loved everything that I got and fantasize about the day when I can actually use it. Thanks to my mom & Misty for the shower and for everyone that came and supported!

We got her bedding a few weeks ago too and I LOVE it!!! It really adds to her room, which isn't hard because I haven't got anything for her room yet, haha, but I love peaking in there and seeing her crib all set up. It just melts my heart.

Brandon had to practice his "tucking in" skills, hence why Winnie the Pooh is tucked in all nice and cozy. He's such a dear.


Here's a shot of some of the loot we've got for her already:


I found these little socks today and about died when I saw them. Are they not the cutest thing ever?!!! I just love them and can't wait for her to wear them.



And finally an updated picture of my belly. It still makes me laugh seeing pictures of myself pregnant. It just looks so surreal. Like I'm just wearing a big belly suit or something. And I swear she is just tucked in a tight little ball. I swear she just sticks straight out and she's up way high too. I love that belly though!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!!


3 comments:

Shwang & Swear said...

I love seeing the countdown time on your page getting smaller and smaller! You're such a cute pregnant girl... I'm glad it's going good for you! NEXT MONTH!

Ashlee said...

It was nice to see you today at lunch with the girls. You are one cute lil' pregnant momma. Love the bedding for Lucy! She will be a cutie.
Loves
-Ash

Angela said...

You are too cute! Good luck with the delivery and everything. I hope that all goes well. Oh and the crib and bedding isso adorable!