Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding! I love weddings!

This past Friday my parents and I went to my cousins wedding! It was cool for Elyse and Taylor because they've been together since they were like 14 and I have all the emails from Elyse to prove it ;) The day turned out beautiful and Elyse looked stunningly beautiful, but it's not hard when you have looks like hers. I still remember sitting in Elyse's bedroom like 5 years ago counting down the years until the two of them could finally get married. Hard to believe that it's here and gone now. What a beautiful couple they make and I'm sure they're going to have kids so cute I'll barf!! Congrats!


After the festivities we headed down to St. George for the long weekend and spent a few days having some fun with mama and papa Holdaway, especially the couple of times we went over to grandpa's house to feed his goats and turkeys (Brandon tried to feed the goats a starburst but they wouldn't eat it?! Crazy goats!!) and then me and my mom got some shopping done as well and spent some time playing games with mom, dad, Rex and Misty. It was just all in all a nice weekend spent with family. We sure miss them!!

This is the only "good" picture I got of Elyse and Taylor. It's kinda hard to get a good one when there are 50 million other people trying to get pictures taken. It pretty much turned into a mosh-pit with everyone jumping in front of each other and pushing each other out of the way just to get that perfect kodak moment.


The "happy" couple. Ha ha!


I just had to throw this one in because I couldn't have captured my cousin Jess (far right) at a more precious moment. What a sweet embrace between new brother-in-laws:


I really did try to get good pictures. Don't be judgey.
Can I get a holla for that gown though?!! Gorgeous!

Welp, that's all for now!

Toodles.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

haha! love the title! (yes, I did catch the pun). AH... glad to hear the two finally tied the knot. About time :) I think I've been hearing about them for the last five years. So cute, I love childhood sweetheart stories, kind of a sucker for them. So Sweet! And they look beautiful, or maybe that was your awesome photography skills!