Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 years!!!

Today marks year number 3 since we've been married. Holy Cow! Who knew we'd make it this far?!! (Just kidding, that's a joke, I think pretty much everybody did) Time flies when you're having fun. It's fun to reminisce about your wedding day and all that's happened since.





So Brandon, here's to us! And many, many, many, many more years full of fun, joy and love. I still can't believe you chose me. What a perfect match. Peas and Carrots. I love you more everyday!


**********************************************************
(Few hours later)


When I got home from work Brandon had surprised me with some BEAUTIFUL flowers (daisies...my favorite!) We then celebrated by going out to dinner for some fabulous Chinese food! I love me some chicken lo mein!! I also forgot to mention earlier that we went to Lagoon a few weekends ago for our anniversary trip. We had soooo much fun! My brother Kevin and his wife Kayla joined us and we basically destroyed the place. Not very busy=Lot's of rides=Nicole sick. I've found in my old age that I've started to get more motion sick (thanks mom!) and I can't go on the intense roller coasters 6 times in a row anymore without wanting to vomit. But it was still so much fun and we even got our favorite, cotton candy!!! I took my camera but they don't allow any loose items on the rides so I just gave up and took it back to the car. So no pictures from that. But trust me, we had fun. Anniversaries rock!!!


2 comments:

Aleisha said...

oh yeah! I was thinking of you yesterday... (yes I did remember) I was going to comment and prove my good memory but I never got around to turning on the computer. Congratulations and I'm glad to hear you guys demolished Lagoon! Is there anything left? :) I know, I know, I still owe you an email... a good one, soon.

Lenzi said...

Hey girlie!! I miss ya tons at the CU!!! You look like you are so happy that you decided to go up north and your house is decorated so cute and fun :) Happy anniversary!!! By the way.. you said when you got home from work...where are you workin?! Anywhere fun?