Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

For easter this year we did the traditional coloring of the eggs!!! We found this awesome Star Wars decorating kit that came with pieces to make our own Tie Fighter!!! (my brother Mark would be so proud!) So the nerdness in us came out and we were quite entertained and excited by this. We had a fun time decorating and enjoying our easter!!!








3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun and Yes Mark is so proud! ;) I love the space ship egg or whatever the terminology is used in Star Wars. You can tell Mark didn't marry me for my knowledge or lack there of about Star Wars! Hope you guys had a Happy Easter! Tell Brandon he looks handsome with his hair cut!

Aleisha said...

Wow those are awesome! Way to be origninal!!!! I really am impressed. So you got some really cute pictures of yourselves, you must have had a ghost taking them for you :)

Angela said...

You sure had some fancy eggs!! :) Derek probably would never admit it, but I know he is jealous of the star wars eggs. ours were BORING!