It is my dear sweet friend Aleisha's birthday today! (well, in 2 hours, but it's her birthday in New York time!) Aleisha, my sweet friend, you are just too far away from me and it saddens me, so I did a tribute for you! Lot's of embarrassing pictures of us from high school! YES!!!
Was this the time we almost died trying to cross the raging white water river of death? We were so smart...
This is my tribute. To all the times we laughed, cried, ate our weight in frosty's, toasted to stupid guys, ate mint kisses, crossed crazy rivers, ditched choir, drank chug's, followed stupid white and blue trucks around, thrown rocks at those trucks, and for always being there for each other. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!!



1 comments:
Oh thanks Nicole!!! that's really sweet. I can't believe how different we look!!! (or maybe just how different I look!) thanks for being the most wonderful, best friend I've ever had!!!
Post a Comment