Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Concert!!

Well the concert was just awesome! We had such a blast and David Archuleta is seriously so cute I could just squeeze his cheeky's!!! I loved the seats we had, it was so fun to see him up close and actually be able to tell it was him! He did such a good job and he really is an amazing singer!!! Here are some pictures I was able to snap!





This next thing is a video I shot just for my sister in law Ashlee, cuz i think her favorite song of his is "Crush" I totally had to be sneaky about it too cause they were really strict about filming so I just pretended like I was taking a picture and then I'd hurry and bring it down to my side and repeated that a couple times! I'm so clever sometimes! So here you go Ashlee, I risked getting kicked out of the concert (well not really, but it sure felt intense!) just for you :) Oh p.s. I'm pretty sure some of those screams are coming from me!!! lol

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Coley! Thanks for taking one for the team for me and risking getting kicked out! :) I enjoyed the video and appreciated you giving me just a taste of the concert! It sounds like you had a blast!! Wish I could've gone!

Natalie and Ryan said...

oh good times!!! I got video too, but they were strict little security guards out there!!! The lady next to me got yelled at like 5 times!!!

Angela said...

Sounds like a blast! That's awesome that you had good seats. I bet it made it all the better