For the big 3 day weekend we decided to start it off with a day of shooting! We had a "blast" (lame, I know!) It was fun to try out all of Brandon's different guns, since he has about 9 total! I liked shooting the shot gun at the clay pigeons the best, mainly because everytime I fire it kicks me back like 2 feet! haha, it was fun. We had fun shooting at clay pigeons, bottle cans, and whatever misc stuff we could find out there. Good times, good times.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Shooting
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow Coley! I am impressed! I have shot a gun before but not a shot gun. Did you have any bruising? All I can say is "What a woman you are!" Looks like you guys had a blast!
You look pretty sexy with your glasses cock-eyed lol! Looks like a ton of fun, we LOVE to go shooting.. I suck, but thats another story :)
Post a Comment