Since I haven't blogged in forever and a day, I decided it's time for a new one (getting sick of staring at the dinner picture! haha) Well not a whole lot's been happening. I wanted to do a quick shout out to one of my BFF's Sara aka Bubba...she's getting married in December and I couldn't be more excited for her! I thought I had a picture to post, but alas, I couldn't find it, so oh well. We grew up together on the swim team and totally brought comic relief to the team. example: at state championships one year we decided it'd be funny to trip ourselves on our way out of the locker room onto the pool deck in front of everyone, so we did. haha, don't worry I had on these neon green pj pants with hot pink fish so you could've seen it from a mile away. We were crazy but we sure had fun!
Also, another shout out to my mom who ran, well walked, the MARATHON! Which is something I could never do, I wouldn't even make it one mile. I get winded after like a minute of running! It'd be pretty cool if I could swim it...haha.
But Anyways, Happy Halloween! Don't eat too much candy or you'll end up like this poor little pumpkin man!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Shout outs!!!
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Coley! How are you guys doing? Hope all is going well for you both! I love the puking pumpkin! I am so looking forward to hanging out with you guys over Thanksgiving! Tell Brandon hello from the four of us!
Post a Comment