Brandon and I sure enjoyed carving our pumpkins for Halloween! It's one of the best parts of halloween!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Pumpkin Carving
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll tell you a tale...of a boy and girl, and their love story
Brandon and I sure enjoyed carving our pumpkins for Halloween! It's one of the best parts of halloween!
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 6:31 PM
2 comments:
Love the pumpkins guys! Great job! Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite activities to celebrate Halloween!
haha- I'm totally in love with your work-out outfit below! I might steal that idea for next year... haha.
I wanted to tell you guys too that Morgan Fielding and I started a blog for everyone in the "Class of 2004". I posted about it on my personal blog- so please check it out and let us know if you've been there!
(You guys always look so happy! I love it)
Post a Comment