We started out Lucy's birthday weekend bash with a trip to Seven Peaks with Brandon's family to celebrate his sisters birthday. I'd never been before (that I knew of) and love stuff that like so I was all in. Brandon was a little hesitant, because let's face it, it takes quite a bit to keep him entertained and he pretty much goes into most everything thinking he'll be bored so it ruins it for him. I told him to buck up and just have fun! Which he did. Good boy.
I was so excited to take Lucy because she loves the water and I knew she'd have a ball. Which of course she did! She went in the wave pool, down slides, around the lazy river (like 4 times!) and just played and played until she looked like a little shriveled raisin. I think my favorite part of the whole thing is when she tried to go down a monster sized slide without any help. Like, "hey it's no big deal, I can't even swim yet but I can totally handle this bad boy". Good thing I had a tight grip on her hand or she would've been gone!
Brandon and I also got to go off and do some of the crazy slides and just enjoy some "us" time. Which is ALWAYS appreciated. We had a ton of fun and thanks to Lucy's "paint" sun block, we didn't even get burned!
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Seven Peaks
Thanks to Mom and Dad Holdaway for such a fun day! We had a blast!
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment