Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chilling with Daddy

Lucy just loves her Daddy! Pretty sure he's her favorite person ever. She gets so excited every time she sees him and just loves playing with him. When we were down in St. George for Thanksgiving, this is what I discovered one morning:






She seriously just sat there for the longest time watching her dad play his Batman game. She loved it! It was the cutest thing.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We enjoyed a heavenly week in St. George that was full of fun and food!!!

And here are a couple more photos for the road because I can't get over how freaking cute my daughter is.



1 comments:

Aleisha said...

Man she just throws out those classic Frisbey looks like she was born to do it! Oh wait.... haha love the pictures, most specifically the second to last one :) I think I've seen that look a time or two!