Our little Lucy-loo is 2 months old today!! How the time flies! She is starting to grow so much and learning new things everyday. She smiles all the time and is starting to find her voice and loves to tell us her stories. She's got the cutest little voice ever and I could listen to her coo and talk all day. She amazed me the other day and rolled over from her tummy to her back!!! I was so shocked when she did it. I immediately put her back on her tummy and she did it again. My daughter is brilliant.
We took her to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check up and here are her stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 31% percentile
Height: 23 inches 84% percentile
Looks like she got some of the Frisbey genes. She's tall and skinny!
She also got her shots yesterday too. Pretty sure it was the saddest thing ever. I nearly had to leave the room because I almost burst into tears. Her pour little legs have been hurting since then and it just breaks my heart to hear her sad little cry because of it. There has been lot's of cuddling and kisses given because of it.
Lucy got a bumbo chair and loves it! She thinks she is pretty hot stuff sitting in it.
She looks so cute sitting in it! Just love that girl!
Lucy being cute as ever!
Last weekend I put on a brave face and left Lucy for a little while with Brandon while I went down to Salt Lake to go to "Witches Night Out" at the Gardner Village with my Mom and cute sister in laws. We had lot's of fun and even though I missed Lucy like crazy, it was good to have a girls night. We had fun wandering around and admiring all the witch costumes. It seems to get bigger and more popular every year and it's something I always look forward to. Great excuse to get dressed up and have tons of fun!
Best looking bunch there!



1 comments:
wow you girls look witchin!! and we lOVE the Bumbo!! she is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment